So for this post, I decided that it would be good to talk a little about myself so you can get to know me better. So I have made a list compiled of facts about me. Enjoy!
- I was born on the 1st of June, 1994 in Donegal, Ireland.
- I love languages and studied them in University. I used to be fluent in French (sadly not anymore), I speak a good bit of German, a little Spanish and I reeeeeallly want to learn Japanese (and hopefully live in Japan for a while).
- I lived in Germany for a year (I have a post coming about this soon) and loved it so much. I want to go back to living in Germany again at some point in my life.
- Even though I am in my 20’s, I still have plushies/teddies and sleep with one of them (my big Pikachu teddy) and I am not even embarrassed or sorry about it.
- I don’t think I have a favourite band or artist because my taste is so eclectic, but if I had to choose one it would probably be The Smiths. Some other bands/artists I like are Tool, CupcakKe, Bob Marley, Kings of Convenience, M83, Rammstein + way more.
- My sexuality is pretty fluid. I used to identify as bisexual and now I don’t really know what I am. I like men and women, but at this moment in my life I prefer women, and if you don’t support or like that, then f**k off 🙂
- I am bipolar and also suffer from anxiety, so I’m on a lot of medication which sucks!
- I love to meet people from all walks of life. I have friends that are younger than me, and friends that are way older too. Age is just a number.
- I play guitar, ukulele, a little piano, and kazoo. Oh and I also sing.
- I used to smoke cigarettes, but thankfully not anymore (unless I’m drunk – and even then I just use it as an excuse to meet people in the smoking area), but I still smoke an E-cigarette. (I really need to quit).
- I am obsessed with pugs. I love them so much. I also adore giraffes and sheep.
- I used to have bright red hair, blue hair, and orange hair. Now it’s back to boring brunette.
- I studied French, German, and Spanish in University, but didn’t finish my degree due to mental health difficulties. I plan to return to the beginning when I’m in a better headspace. I have no idea what I will study though. I will probably study German again but maybe with another different subject. Who knows!
- My favourite show is probably Broad City, but I LOVE Netflix and could watch it all day. My favourite shows on Netflix are Orphan Black, Haters Back Off!, Orange is the New Black, Sense8, Degrassi: Next Class, and Jane the Virgin. I also love Rupaul’s Drag Race, Brooklyn Nine Nine and Game of Thrones.
- My favourite colour is Teal, but the majority of my clothes are black. Sorry not sorry.
- My favourite food is sushi. I could eat it all day, everyday. My second fav food is any type of creamy based pasta. Yum. Also sorry, but pizza just doesn’t do it for me.
- My favourite alcoholic beverage is either red wine or german beer. My favourite regular beverage is coffee, but since I got anxiety I can only drink decaf, which sucks, but it still tastes good.
- I drink at least 2.5 – 3 Litres of water a day.
- I was once vegetarian, but got severely anaemic so I had to start eating meat again.
- My favourite films are Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Love Actually. I could watch them over and over and never get bored.
- I’m left handed.
- I have 7 brothers and 1 sister.
- My favourite form of exercise is swimming, but I also enjoy running.
- I prefer white chocolate to milk or dark chocolate.
- My favourite number is 4 and has been since I’ve been about 7 or 8 years old.
- Since I was a little toddler all I wanted to be was a doctor. I still wish I had chosen that career path.
- When I was younger I loved reading. I still read but not half as much as I used to.
- I own a Nintendo 3DS and my favourite games on it to play are Pokemon, and Harvest Moon. (I really want to get Animal Crossing too!)
- I am pro-choice and believe that abortion is a personal decision, not a legal debate.
- Sorry, but cats are horrible and dogs are so much better xx
Thats all I can really think of right now. There is probably many more things about me that are more interesting, but I’m too tired to think of them. I hope you found this post interesting and know me a little better now.
If you want to get to know me even better, you can always post a comment below and ask me anything you want!
Thanks for reading,
All my love,